With our cables we adopt motor industry technology. Dedicated to research and development of new DURABLE products. The new tech offers a “point to point contact” between the housing and cable. This helps on reducing friction a lot. A softer and supple cable came from the improved product structure. Addition to lower friction resistance that also apply to many of the bend alignment and internal cable models.
A layer of lubricant is applied on the lining during the lining process. After application, there is a thin layer of lubricant on the lining that prevents the lining from erosion, forming indirectly a protection layer for longer life, improve sensitivity and lower friction
- Brake System O.D:1.5mm.
- Lighter than standard type.
- Reduce to the lowest friction.
- Highly and great suppleness.
- Service life longer than standard type.
- Suitable for cable routing on bending and rounding parts while providing low friction effect
- Suit embedded cable routing the best.
- The minimum tensile loading of a stainless steel inner cable is approximately 130kg
CEM Gear and Brake Housing: With our housing we adopt a lubricant injected liner, To reduce the friction between the housing and cable and improve the lubricating efficiency, we inject silicone oil, which forms a protective layer that extends the service lives of inner liner and cable, into the housing inner liner.
The silicone oil is high - /low temperature, water, dust and embrittlement - resistant lubricant.
- Suitable for OD: 4 mm, 5mm
- Low friction
- Ultimate sensitiveness
- Light weight for liner shell
- Suitable for OD: 5mm
- High pressure-resistance force
- Low friction
- high plasticity
- Plastic coated could choose cold-resistant material